Golf Cart Registrations can be submitted via MAIL or the DROP BOX at the Municipal Building.
1. Print the Application (pages 1 & 2). The complete Ordinance is required to be read and understood by Golf Cart Permit Applicants.
2. Complete the Application and be sure to INITIAL all regulations for operation (five points on page 1 & two at the top of page 2), and sign/date on the back at the bottom). Failure to complete the application will result in rejection and delays.
3. Enclose a copy of your CURRENT PROOF OF INSURANCE and CURRENT BMV REGISTRATION.
Enclose a Check for $25.00 payable to “Village of Russells Point”.
4. Be sure to indicate the address where you would like your new stickers mailed.
5. Mail the completed application, proof of insurance, BVM registration, and check to: Golf Cart Permits, Village of Russells Point, PO Box 30, Russells Point, OH 43348-0030.
If you have any questions, please call 937-843-2245 ext. 5.
GOLF CART & UNCONVENTIONAL VEHICLE PERMITS
All golf cart permits are valid until April 30, 2021.
Residents are encouraged to register their golf cart
via mail-in registration starting March 1, 2021.
In order to operate an unconventional vehicle on public roadways, the vehicle must meet certain criteria in accordance with the Ohio Revised Code. An outline of those requirements can be found on the Logan County website by clicking here.
In order to register the vehicle with the BMV, the golf cart must pass an inspection. These inspections can be performed the Village of Russells Point Police Department by appointment. Please call 937-843-2245, option 2 to schedule the inspection.
To operate an unconventional vehicle on roadways within the Village of Russells Point, owners must first obtain a permit issued by the Village. A copy of the permit application and village ordinance regarding the operation of the vehicle are available by clicking the link below.
Applicants MUST provide the following information to obtain the permit:
1. Printed copy of their current BMV registration.
2. Printed copy of their current insurance card identifying the golf cart.
3. Completed permit application.
4. Permit fee of $25.00 payable by exact cash or check.
Permits are issued at the Russells Point Municipal Building on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Weekend Registrations for Golf Cart Permits
will be offered on the first weekend of the Annual Boat Show.
Saturday, March 6, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Please bring your current Insurance Card, current BMV Registration, and $25 exact cash or a check payable to “Village of Russells Point”. Contact 937-843-2245 ext. 5 with questions.